Hey Everybody! We are having so much fun in Michigan. Tate and I are so proud of our little guy Crew for learning how to swim yesterday. Tate and Crew were playing fetch with a stick. Tate threw the stick far out into the lake. Crew went for it and MAGIC! Crew is a swimmer. We knew he could do it. He had so much fun in water.
Tate and I also had a great time. The lake was beautiful. It was so relaxing to be together and take in the view.We also did the Race for the Cure on Saturday. I really wanted to do the one in Salt Lake City until I came down with the cold to end all colds. Seeing downtown Detroit was so awesome. Such a cool old city. There were thousands of people walking around wearing pink. We were able to join the Ford team and sport some pretty great t-shirts.
I was so proud to walk in memory of my Aunt Tenley who passed away in 2009. She battled with breast cancer for years until it came back in her bones and liver. She was so brave throughout her whole journey. A total of 13 years with cancer. She left her husband and beautiful little girl here. I love them and am so proud of them.
We miss her so much. Tate walked in memory of his Grandma Rose who
passed away in 1996. I have heard so many wonderful things about this
woman. It sounds like she was one of those angels on the earth.
Love ya guys. Be safe and happy!

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! They are so great! I am glad you guys are having a great time out there! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the blog!!
ReplyDelete