This week has been pretty low key. Tate is working hard and having fun at Ford. Crew is doing well, still chasing little creatures like they are his only chance at dinner.
Tate and I are a really classy couple. We look forward to watching the Bachelorette every Monday night. This week we also decided to try the famous Michigan Coney. This is a hot dog with chili, onions and mustard on it. There is a Coney Island restaurant on every corner.
Super tasty and healthy....
This weekend we also visited the Detroit Institute of Art. We really enjoyed this museum and found many treasures including this Monet painting. Only my favorite artist ever. I felt so blessed to run upon this.
In other news Tate and I were called to be Ward Missionaries today. We are so excited to be missionaries in Detroit and I feel lucky to have Tate help me because he is so good at this type of thing!

Keegan! I love your blog! I miss you will you call me soon? You guys look like your having a blast! I am jealous of living out of state! Love you!
ReplyDelete